QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of Support Services Analyst.
As a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency for customer satisfaction, the Support Services Analyst will perform first and second level technical support in a fast-paced environment. That includes but is not limited to returning calls from customers promptly and responding to user inquiries with an appropriate level of urgency based on documented SLAs.
– Assist customers with installs, upgrades and configuration issues while performing as a subject matter expert on all SW/HW products.
– Create and update support tickets daily using FreshDesk ticketing system. Will take ownership in the process of monitoring and escalating issues as needed while being accountable for resolution or closure.
– Display excellent client service and communication skills while demonstrating a proactive and solution-oriented problem-solving focus. Will maintain integrity and follow up on all questions, problems, suggestions and feedback from customers.
– Possess the willingness and availability to participate in an on-call rotation to provide after-hours and weekend support.
– Maintain the desire and skill to develop strong partnerships with customers, resellers, team members, and other technical groups is necessary.
Required Skills and Traits:
– Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in oral and written format.
– Well organized, logical thinker, possessing great attention to detail.
– Must learn software and hardware very quickly and be able to identify differences between products.
– Team player with the ability to multi-task and self-direct, as well as work effectively with personnel in remote locations.
– Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Must be available evenings and weekends when on-call.
– Experience troubleshooting and configuring TCP/IP networks in a Microsoft Windows environment.
– Previous experience in an IT/Desktop support environment.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Prior experience with restaurant/hospitality POS systems. Restaurant operations experience a plus.
– Recommended education includes college degree or relevant technical certifications (MCDST, Support Center Analyst or ITIL).