QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptional individual for the role of Staff Accountant/Accountant I.
Role: Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will perform a multitude of duties in support of the Accounting/Finance Department. Flexibility, organization, communications and entry level accounting skills will be utilized in helping the Accounting Department as well as the management group operate effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities: – Assist Senior Accountant with all SaaS based products; including Sales Orders, Subscription tracking/billing, and Software validation.
– Assist Senior Accountant with all monthly, quarterly and annual reoccurring SaaS Revenue Recognition.
– Assist Senior Accountant with daily, monthly, and annual reports including account reconciliations.
– Gain an understanding of QSR’s product line to effectively interact with new and existing customers in support of customer service, and sales.
Required Skills and Traits: – Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
– Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
– Pleasant, professional demeanor for customers and vendor interaction
– Associate Degree in Accounting
Desired Skills and Traits: – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
– Accounting experience
– Experience with SAGE 100 or another ERP
– Experience with SaaS based products