Apply to QSR – Senior Software Engineer – Guest Management Team
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results-oriented individual for the role of Senior Software Engineer.
Reporting to the Manager, Software Development, the Senior Software Engineer is responsible for leading the development of QSR Automations product features and capabilities.
– Work in an agile development team to complete frontend and backend application projects for QSR Guest Management solutions.
– Ensure the quality of architecture, design, and implementation, through consultation, mentoring and code reviews.
– Assist in the troubleshooting of issues and defects and deploy timely fixes.
– Work with the architecture team to define solutions that are deployable and manageable in a DevOps environment.
– Work with the QA team to ensure appropriate testing of all solutions.
– Create appropriate developer-level documentation, to maintain consistent designs and support maintenance efforts.
– Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of QSR’s robust product portfolio.
– Contribute to continuous improvement; research new tools and technologies for use within the team.
Required Skills and Traits:
– 5+ years of development experience in C#.
– Experience with relational databases.
– Experience developing and deploying web applications or web services.
– Experience with object-oriented programming concepts.
– Experience working with design and architectural patterns.
– Experience writing effective unit tests.
– Strong critical and creative thinking skills.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience mentoring and training other engineers.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science.
– Experience with a frontend framework such as Vue.js, Angular or React.
– Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
– Experience with microservice architecture.
– Experience with .NET Core 2.x.
– AWS experience: architecture and infrastructure awareness, familiarity with services like EC2, SNS, SQS and Elasticsearch.
– Experience with MySQL >= 5.6 or Postgres >= 9.x.
– Experience with distributed queuing.
– Experience building CI/CD pipelines.