QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of ScrumMaster.
Reporting to the Director of Technology Administration, the ScrumMaster will work in an agile development environment leading Scrum meetings for multiple project teams, administering and organizing all projects activities in partnership with the business analyst, design, development and documentation teams.
– Plan and coordinate so that the Scrum Team has resources necessary to meet commitments
– Schedules all Scrum meeting and ensures intended outcomes
– Ensures appropriate workload for team during each sprint
– Removes blockers as they arise
– Monitors completed work and burn down charts to keep the team on track
– Partners with BA to report any concerns about meeting commitments
– Tracks and communicates project status with leadership team
– Evaluates the sprint process and uses feedback from the team to recommend improvement for future sprints
– Ensures the team considers needs from outside the Scrum Team (UX Design, Architectural Review, Release Plans)
– Serves as primary keeper of assigned project boards, ensuring these are up-to-date
Required Skills and Traits:
– 3+ years of experience as a ScrumMaster
– Strong critical and creative thinking skills
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong oral and written communication skills including the willingness and ability to communicate effectively with business partners at multiple levels.
– Desire and ability to collaborate with peers and other internal stakeholders to reach specific outcomes