QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of Lead Software Engineer, Enterprise Core Team.
Reporting to the Manager, Software Development, the Lead Software Engineer is responsible for leading development of QSR Automations product features and capabilities.
– Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of product features and capabilities
– Working in an agile team, provide technical guidance and reviews for other team members
– Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
– Assist in the troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes
– Collaborate across the development organization to ensure high-quality, performant and maintainable code
– Contribute to a culture of continuous learning and improvement in technology and processes
Required Skills and Traits:
– 5+ years of development experience
– Experience with microservice architecture (any language is acceptable, prefer C# targeting .NET Core 2.x)
– Experience with relational databases (any engine is acceptable, prefer MySQL >= 5.6 or Postgres >= 9.x)
– Cloud providers experience (e.g. AWS, experience specifically with web app or web service deployments in the cloud, awareness of the architecture and infrastructure involved, etc.)
– Extensive experience with designing enterprise scale services/applications for scalability, security, reliability and availability.
– Experience leading, mentoring and training other engineers
– Strong critical and creative thinking skills and strong analytical skills
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
– Web development experience with modern web technologies/frameworks and concepts: one of VueJS/Angular/React, etc; SASS/LESS; webpack, HTML/CSS; frontend debugging. Experience with responsive design, typescript is highly desirable.
– Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (any platforms are acceptable, prefer experience building tooling rather than only using tooling)
– Experience with event-driven design and implementation
– Experience with container based technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, etc.)