QSR Automations has an immediate opening for a collaborative, influential and highly accountable leader for the role of Director of Human Resources.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing HR strategies. This is a hands-on position that will provide proactive support of all corporate departments.
– Reduce legal risk and ensure monitored compliance.
– Create and update company policies and employee handbook regarding equal employment, compensation, employee benefits, etc.
– Advise Management on all appropriate resolutions of employee relations issues.
– Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
– Identify and deliver training needs
– Run employee development program.
– Maintain company organizational charts and employee directory.
– Develop organizational strategies relating to employee turnover, succession planning, and compensation.
– Manage hiring and onboarding process.
– Perform other incidental and related duties as required.
Required Skills and Traits:
– 5+ years of experience in Human Resources.
– Expertise in the following areas: Business Partnership & Strategy, Learning & Development Programs, Employee Relations & Coaching, Diversity and Inclusion, & Culture & Communication.
– Ensures necessary administrative tasks are managed in a timely fashion with a high level of accuracy (HRIS entries, Leave administration, New Hire and Termination paperwork, etc)
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
– In depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
– Experience partnering with business leaders.
– Experience coaching and consulting.
– Ability to work in a collaborative manner and develop strong working relationships.
– Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing technologies.
– Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
– Well versed in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Human Resources.
– PHR or SHRM certification
– Experience working in the technology industry.