QSR Automations has an immediate opening for the role of Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Role: Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Accounts Receivable Specialist role will require entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, and placing billing and collection email/calls.
Responsibilities: – Correspond with clients to resolve payment issue.
– Handle a range of basic accounting tasks using standard procedures.
– Process payments and assemble segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP.
– Post and balance financial data in various ledgers to reconcile bank accounts.
– Demonstrate analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy.
– Assist with special projects, as necessary.
Required Skills and Traits: – Experience with Microsoft Office
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines
– Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
Desired Skills and Traits: – Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable experience
– Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance
– Experience in an SAP