QSR Automations has an opening for an exceptional individual for the role of Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be the primary liaison between QSR Automations and users of QSR’s solutions. Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the Account Manager will be responsible for managing and maintaining QSR’s end users and resellers.
– Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of QSR’s product catalog.
– Lead projects to implement QSR products and services for both new and existing clients; coordinating between client contacts and internal QSR teams to manage tasks and achieve success criteria (e.g., ROI goals).
– Work with Technical Projects team to scope and manage more advanced client-driven projects, which may include, e.g., an “enhancement request” to existing software functionality or an API project to integrate a 3rd party mobile application with QSR solutions, managing client expectations as those projects progress.
– Act as company liaison for assigned clients, working with internal teams as needed — including Accounting, Sales, Implementation, Support Services, Operations/Shipping, Technical Projects, and Data Management — to respond to, and advocate for, client needs.
– Champion communication with assigned clients, including assistance with the production and release of large-scale bulletins, responding to client’s questions resulting from those communications, and other follow up that may be necessary.
– Grow and cultivate relationships with assigned clients and contacts while recognizing and proposing opportunities to extend QSR’s business within the account.
– Attend trade shows in support of QSR Automations’ on-going sales efforts.
Required Skills and Traits:
– 2+ years of experience managing client relationships.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
– Highly organized; some project management experience.
– Basic understanding of information technology.
Preferred Skills and Traits:
– Bachelor’s degree or higher.
– Restaurant-based Operations or Information Technology experience.