Apply to QSR – Watford England Office – Support Services Analyst
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results-oriented individual for the role of Support Services Analyst.
As a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency for customer satisfaction, the Support Services Analyst will be supporting proprietary software applications that requires them to gain a sufficient amount of knowledge both functionally and technically of the application.
– Perform first and second level technical support in a fast-paced environment.
– Returns calls from customers promptly and responds to user inquiries with an appropriate level of urgency based on documented SLAs.
– Assists customers with installs, upgrades and configuration issues performing as a subject matter expert on all SW/HW products.
– Creates and updates support tickets daily using FreshDesk system. Monitors and escalates issues as needed and owns the issue through resolution or closure.
– Demonstrates proactive and solution-oriented problem-solving skills with a strong customer focus.
– Develops strong partnerships with customers, resellers, team members, and other technical groups.
– Participates in on-call rotation to provide after-hours support (once every 7-8 weeks).
Required Skills and Traits:
– Previous experience in an IT/Desktop support environment.
– Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in oral and written format.
– Well organised, logical thinker, possessing great attention to detail.
– Must learn software and hardware very quickly.
– Team player with the ability to multi-task and self-direct.
– Ability to work effectively with personnel in remote locations.
– Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Must have sufficient knowledge and experience supporting PC/LAN networked environments (Knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP networking protocols).
– Assist with the configuration and staging of systems.
– Carry out inspections and repairs of hardware.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Prior experience with restaurant/hospitality POS systems. Restaurant operations experience.
– Knowledge or abilities with SQL (ability to write simple queries or scripts).
– College degree or relevant technical certifications (MCDST, Support Center Analyst or ITIL).
– Caxton Way, Watford, WD18 8RJ
Hours of work:
– Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5.30 pm