Apply to QSR – Quality Assurance Analyst
QSR Automations has an opening for an exceptional individual for the role of Quality Assurance Analyst.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Assurance Analyst will work in an agile development environment and manually test a variety of applications and backend services.
– Create detailed, comprehensive and structured test plans and scenarios.
– Manually test applications across a variety of environments and operating systems.
– Identify, record and thoroughly document software defects.
– Perform regression testing as defects are resolved.
– Execute other forms of testing as required during the release cycle.
– Suggest software enhancements to better the end-user experience.
– Assist with documentation and user help resources.
Requirements Skill and Traits:
– 2+ years of Quality Assurance testing experience.
– Be self-directed and able to adjust pace to meet set delivery deadlines.
– Be able to handle multiple tasks at once and switch focus as priorities shift.
– Possess basic Windows networking skills.
– Experience with all Windows Operating Systems.
– Experience with a variety of Web Browsers.
– Experience with Apple iPhones and iPads.
– Experience with Android-based phones and tablets.
– Experience with SQL Management Studio or MySQL.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Automated Quality Assurance testing experience.