QSR Automations has an immediate opening for a Sales Administrator to the support the UK accounts and new business teams.
Reporting to the Head of Client Management, the Sales Administrator will work closely with our UK-based sales team to manage administration for both the UK accounts and new business teams. This role will include raising quotes, processing orders and reaching out to new clients. The sales administrator will take responsibility and ownership of all administration and internal reporting tasks associated with the UK sales division.
– Raising quotations on the CRM and though set processes as requested by the sales team.
– Processing sales orders in line with company expectations
– Liaising with project managers and sales to adjust orders as requested or on receipt of survey documentation.
– Ensuring all customer documentation is correctly completed, promptly and accurately.
– Reporting on sales actives to internal stakeholders, updating projects team where required.
– Attend internal sales meetings and advise on current sales pipeline and forecasts.
– Reporting regularly on sales metrics and performance.
– Advising on any processing delays or challenges that may have an impact to the customer.
– Communicating commitment dates to customers as required.
– Research potential clients and opportunities for the business development team.
– Managing a workload independently prioritizing tasks in line with requirements from sales team.
Required Skills and Traits:
– Proven experience of working with a CRM.
– Well versed with Microsoft Office Suite.
– Must be highly organised with the ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
– Strong communication skills.
– Understanding of sales performance metrics.
– Must be detail orientated.
– Must be confident with sizable/ complex order processing with multi-line sales orders.
– Must be confident in talking to customers.
Desired Skills and Traits:
– Experience in a similar role for over 1 year.
– Experience with Salesforce.
– Experience with Sage.
– Internal sales experience would be beneficial.
– Claxon Way, Watford, WD18 8RJ
Hours of work:
– Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 5.30 pm