QSR Automations to Showcase Innovative Technology Solutions at National Restaurant Association Show 2017
Louisville, KY (May 18, 2017) – QSR Automations, the hospitality industry leader in kitchen and restaurant management platforms, will showcase a diverse portfolio of next-generation solutions at the National Restaurant Association (NRA) Show, May 20-23, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois at the McCormick Place Center in booth 6846.
“Every year NRA provides us the opportunity to show off our progress from the previous year. This year is no different. We’re committed to continuously improving our products and partnering with other progressive industry leaders. We’re excited to share these updates on the show floor,” said Lee Leet, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of QSR Automations.
Highlights of the QSR Automations booth will include:
- Easy-to-use recipe viewer software, TeamAssist, is now a cloud based application, featuring an online portal that allows users to manage their recipes and procedures from one central location. The portal allows users to add and delete sites in a browser, so all of their units are connected automatically. A new search function has been added to locate recipes quickly, as well as secure storage for a peace of mind.
- QSR’s second generation xCeed kitchen controller is being debuted with an anticipated availability date of August 2017. It offers enhanced options like built in Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capability, supports gigabit Ethernet, has 8 times more memory and provides the capability for running graphical displays available with QSR’s ConnectSmart Kitchen.
- Latest enhancements to bump bar technology with the KP-9000. The wireless device eliminates the need for routing cables, features programmable keys and touch functionality and includes the power efficiency of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). The KP-9000 is rated for 30 million key presses and offers a 3-year warranty.
- QSR’s Elite Series of all-in-ones create a solution that minimizes cords, controllers, and keypads – and maximizes space. Options for the kitchen include the Elite F Series, which is compact option ideal for harsh kitchen environments and the Elite D Series, which creates a sleek and functional workspace and is ideal for the host stand.
- QSR’s DineTime guest management platform will now integrate with OpenTable. This partnership combines the most powerful in-store operational software with the largest consumer network. Customers will now be able to expose their DineTime configured restaurants to OpenTable’s network of diners and allow users to find their restaurant.
QSR Automations will be available for one-on-one meetings during the conference. To schedule a meeting please visit http://bit.ly/scheduleameetingnra2017.
About QSR Automations:
Established in 1996, QSR Automations is a hospitality industry leader in innovative in-store, online and mobile restaurant hardware and software solutions. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, QSR helps restaurants and businesses of all sizes and concepts around the world measurably increase efficiency, enhance productivity, improve quality and maximize guest delight. QSR’s innovative software and hardware solutions are installed in more than 70,000 sites worldwide and seat more than 2 million diners every day, creating a positive and memorable guest experience each and every visit. For further information on QSR Automations, visit www.qsrautomations.com or contact QSR at 502-297-0221.
MEDIA INQUIRIES CONTACT:
Public Relations & Communications
# # #