Table Management Software
QSR’s ConnectSmart Hostess graphical table management software provides powerful seating and wait list management, ensuring operations are coordinated to get more guests seated, while giving every member of the restaurant team access to the information needed to delight each guest. And because Hostess gains intelligence from a real-time link to critical kitchen production information as well as the point-of-sale, restaurants can successfully manage and capture the total guest experience.
With an intuitive, flexible graphical interface, the Hostess table management software ensures all team members know the real-time status of every table and party with a glance. The floor view updates as every action occurs, displaying status icons on the tables for such events as table seated, order rush status in kitchen, and check received.
Hostess uses guest experience trend data that is defined by the restaurant operator to match the best table for each waiting party based on expected turn times, party sizes, and guest preferences. With Hostess, restaurants can successfully increase table turns and seat utilization while satisfying guest preferences and giving true wait times.
Additionally, alerts and a dashboard ensure team members can monitor guest status and key metrics right from the host terminal. Real-time reports are also available at the push of a button. With information about guests – including preferences and past visits – available in real-time as well as for historical reporting, personalized service improves leading to repeat visits and increased check averages.
Truly powerful, Hostess is fully integrated with QSR’s ConnectSmart WebAhead for online call aheads, the ConnectSmart Reservations in-store restaurant booking system, and ConnectSmart WebReserve for online reservations – helping restaurants to maximize efficiencies and grow guest loyalty whether the guest chooses to walk in, call ahead for that day or a future date, or enter the wait list or make a reservation online or through a mobile phone.
Advanced capabilities and key benefits include:
- Provide accurate wait times, increase seat utilization, improve table turns, streamline traffic flow, meet time commitments, satisfy guest preferences, and personalize the guest experience – leading to repeat visits, increased check averages, maximum guest delight
- Customizable, intuitive graphical table management software to monitor guest status and table turns, assign and view server sections, view guest notes and information
- Automated table selections to efficiently seat walk in, call ahead, wait list, and reservations guests – taking into account server rotation and guest preferences – while reducing errors, training, and stress
- Display countdown timers for the wait list, use definable alerts such as open table notifications, and view a dashboard for real-time access to key metrics
- Monitor and capture critical guest information – including preferences, past visits, and special events – in real-time as well as for historical reporting
- Analyze seating statistics, table turn data, and guest information in historical formats to make decisions that improve the guest experience and the bottom line
- Use handhelds, mobile devices, text messaging, pagers, and other communication devices
- Add online call aheads to fill tables, reduce guest and in-store team member stress, and grow guest loyalty