ePic Kitchen Display Software:
Robust Kitchen Management Software
Designed to run optimally with QSR’s durable kitchen controllers, our robust and flexible ePic Kitchen Display Software (ePic KDS) answers the needs of all restaurant concepts and multi-concepts from one customizable solution.
Adding to the power of completely definable kitchen display station screens, the ePic KDS kitchen management software offers unlimited routing options and customizable display attributes. And the ePic KDS configuration can be altered in real-time to operate differently as restaurant conditions change throughout the day or week. The ePic KDS helps manage kitchen activities by gathering important operational data and events in real-time that can be used to improve the speed and efficiency of the restaurant. Average service times are displayed on the header of each kitchen screen, and all actions are captured and time-stamped for historical reporting purposes. Highly reliable and with unmatched redundancy, the ePic KDS also provides added features to handle situations automatically should a system failure occur in the mission critical kitchen.
Advanced capabilities and key benefits include:
- Feature rich and infinitely configurable to meet the specific business needs of any restaurant concept
- Proactively manage based on real-time information and historical data
- Advanced reliability, redundancy, recoverability eliminates unnecessary system down time
- Quick service restaurants rely on unique features such as add-on items, special sorting capabilities for items and sub-items, and bin management to enhance order accuracy, reduce food waste, make training faster and easier, and improve guest service
- Fast casual and pizza restaurants display tent cards or customer names, use countdown timers, and leverage bump-to routing for made-to-order dishes that require multiple stages of preparation in order to improve service times, enhance guest interactions, and ensure fresh, quality meals
- Table service restaurants leverage sophisticated item routing to send items to the appropriate prep station based on cook times so all items in an order complete at the same time, simplifying kitchen management, reducing ticket times, reducing training times, and improving food quality